- Restore 3rd Party Apps ThumbThe Restore Apps function allows the user to select the backup JAD that was created by the Backup Apps function in BBSAK. Once the JAD is selected BBSAK will install all the apps included in your backup, back on to your blackberry. Please note your phone will reboot after this function is complete.
- Modify CODs Tab ThumbThe Modify CODs tab includes functions designed for the more advanced Blackberry users. This tab will allow you to do a variety of thing revolving around individual CODs on your blackberry.
- Read System ThumbThe read system fucntion will read every COD installed on your device and print them into a nice list displaying, name, size and version number.
- Install COD(s) ThumbLoad COD(s) allows you to install single or multiple cods from your computer to your blackberry. TO use this feature, click the Install COD(s) button choose the directoy where your COD(s) are and let BBSAK do the rest. Please note your phone may reboot after this function completes. Also note that apps installed using this function will not show up in the settings/applications menu.
- Save COD(s) ThumbSave COD(s) allows you to save single or multiple cods from your device to your computer. These files will be located in the BBSAK/CODS folder. To use this function first run Read System then highlight one or more of the CODs in the list, finally click Save COD(s)
- Remove COD(s) ThumbRemove COD(s) allows you to delete single or multiple cods from your device. To use this function first run Read System then highlight one or more of the CODs in the list, finally click Remove COD(s). Please note, deleting COD's cannot be undone. When this function is complete your phone may reboot.
- Install JAD ThumbLoad JAD allows you to install a JAD file from your computer to your Blackberry. Please make sure the folder where your JAD is located also contains all of the CODs that the JAD refers too. Please note phone may reboot after this operation is complete.
- Make JAD ThumbThe Make JAD feature, allows you to create a JAD file for a list of COD(s). To use this function, drag and drop files into the box or use the file browser, make sure all information is filled out and that version number starts with a integer. Finally select your save location and name, and click "Create JAD."